So what's it all about? It's still being compared to Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP but Blake's site also has an artsy vibe, complete with well-written personal stories, ethereal pics, videos and shopping.
Check out five cool things you can find on it!
1. Cute clothes (and accessories!): Blake is known for styling herself (she doesn't have a stylist!) , and her site is a reflection of that. She has everything on it from amethyst necklaces, to high-fashion bow-ties and floral maxi dresses. Not many of the items are below $50 and some are as high as $400 - which doesn't mean too much. One of the highest clothing items on the site, a Clark Rose Wrap Dress by Lindsey Thornburg costs $395, and is already sold out.
2. Seasonings to enhance your grub: Lemon flake salt, summer smoke salt, Bloody Mary mix and vegan hot fudge are just a few of the items Blake put on her site. We're not surprised since she's such a foodie - and a budding chef.
3. Blake's Charitable Goal: One thing that we loved about the site is that the Gossip Girl star admitted that they are aware that some of the things they are selling are "outlandish in a world where people are starving and have nowhere to sleep." Because of that, they wanted to do something to give back. So, they set a "first" goal to give 5,000 children a meal, 2,000 children a blanket and 2,700 children a warm hoodie in the U.S.
4. Blake's Editor Letter: In it, she says sitting down to write about her journey launching Preserve has been "the hardest thing she's done yet." Why? Because she's not an "editor, artisan, or expert." She is hungry, though, for experience.
5. Featured Profiles and Travel Snippets: From Roux La La in New Orleans to a 6'5 guitarist playing guitar for hip hop artist Yelawolf, Preserve features stories about people from all walks of life, kitschy places to eat, and travel tidbits from all over the world.
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Blake Lively - Back in Action