In the clip, the former Gossip Girl star dishes on everything from her hubby Ryan Reynolds to what she considers to be the best thing ever. When asked about the best gift she's ever given to someone, she said it was a collection of "stories written by loves ones" for Ryan. As for the best gift she's received, it was "a video of all of the people that had made an impact in my life for my birthday from my husband,"
Check out 7 more things we learned about Blake from the interview with the mag.
1. If Blake could live anywhere other than the East Coast, it would be Paris.
2. The biggest surprise she ever had was when her mom brought home a child from a yard sale. "True story," she added.
3. Her favorite food is melted cheese.
4. If she could do a flash mob anywhere, it would be in a pool, synchronized swimming.
5. Her first dog's name was "4-0-5 like the freeway [in L.A.]. Classy."
6. She decided to read Harry Potter because everyone else was doing it.
7. She thinks pianos are the best thing ever.
Check out the clip above for the rest of her fun facts!
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Blake Lively - Back in Action