The 27-year-old actress tied the knot with Ryan Dorsey in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico July 19, with the couple telling People, "We feel truly blessed to be joined as husband and wife. Our special day was fated and everything we could have ever asked for."
So, who is Ryan Dorsey?
Check out the five things to know about him:
1. He and Naya have been friends for a while: Naya met Ryan in L.A. four years ago, according to People. They remained friends and their friendship "blossomed into romance" after her engagement to rapper Big Sean ended in April.
2. He's a southern boy: The 27-year-old hottie was born in West Virginia and went on to attend the New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts. With the encouragement of his family, he packed up his things and moved to Los Angeles, according to his website.
3. He had a different dream when he was younger: Ryan originially wanted to be a baseball player, but he fell in love with a new dream after that plan got derailed.
4. He's a working actor: Most of his IMDB credits are in independent projects, but he has also had guest starring on hit shows like Southland, Mob City and Parks and Recreation. Coming up, he's set to act alongside Mel Gibson and William H. Macy in his biggest project to date – the upcoming 2015 flick Blood Father. This is a big break for Ryan, who appears to be fairly new to the biz; His first IMDB credited film was a short called Groovin' On in 2011.
"That's a wrap! ...for now. Had the time of my life working with so many talented artists and even better people. #grateful #bloodfathermovie w/ @danielmoncada On to the next one!!!," he posted on Instagram about the flick recently.
5. He likes aggressive ladies: "I'd love it if a girl asked me out or made the first hookup move," he told Cosmo in 2011, when he was chosen as the mag's West Virginia Bachelor of 2011. He added that his biggest relationship fear was either "breaking a girl's heart or having mine broken by her," and that he loves a girl that wears leggings or tights. In the interview, his friend who nominated him for the honor said "If you are having a bad day, being with Ryan will turn your mood around." He certainly put a smile on Naya's face!