HOW IT WORKS
· You Must Be 14 years old or older.
- You are independent. By participating in the Program you are not an employee of Cambio, or its affiliates. You agree that you are not entitled to, and don't expect any wages, benefits or any form of compensation for your participation in the Program. You also agree that by participating you are not eligible for any employee benefit plans or programs. You must obtain and pay for your own computer, Internet access, third-party clearances and licenses and everything else you need to participate in the Program. You cannot hold yourself out as our agent or representative or attempt to bind us to any obligations. You will not be entitled to a job at the completion of the Program.
- What do I get out of this? Cambio provides a forum with a large, diverse audience for you to share your views and express your unique opinions and ideas.
· Submit proper posts. However, you represent to us that any blog posts, photos and any other content you submit (1) is your original content or properly licensed content that you have the express right and permission to license to us, (2) does not infringe or violate any law, rule or regulation or the rights or intellectual property rights of any person or entity (or encourage anyone else to do so), (3) is not objectionable, inaccurate or inflammatory; and (4) is not obscene, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, (5) is not an advertisement or solicitation of business or contributions; or (6) is not otherwise against the interests of Cambio or our users as a whole. We have the right (but not the obligation) to remove any or all of your blog posts that fail to comply with the foregoing, or for any other reason, without notice to you.
- No guarantees. The Cambio Blogger Program provides a forum for your ideas and expression, but is made available to you "as is" without guarantee of any results based upon the publication of your blog post, is subject to changes and could temporarily or permanently be suspended without notice to you, and without guarantee that it will operate free of errors, viruses, bugs or service breakdowns. We do not guarantee that your participation will fulfill any requirements you expect from the program.
· We may be required to provide information about you. You agree that if Cambio is legally required to disclose information that we have about you (including your IP address and location, name and user name, even where you've elected to publish anonymously), we may do so, without notice to you.
· Complaints and Inquiries/Choice of law. If you violate any of the terms of the Program, or we receive an inquiry or complaint about your participation, you agree that you are responsible for your submissions, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cambio and its affiliates for all resulting claims and liabilities. This agreement is governed by New York law, and if we have a dispute about it, or about any content that you submit to us, the dispute will be resolved only in the courts of New York. We may provide you notices about the Program and these terms by e-mail. These terms make up the entire agreement between you and us and cannot be changed unless we agree to it in writing.
- Submission Guidelines. Please submit only your own, original works
- If submitting photos with your post, please include only photos you have taken or have permission to use, and please don't submit pictures of other people, brands, or products unless you have permission to take their picture. (This means, avoid logos, and make sure you have the permission of anyone in your photo to post the photo online.)
- If submitting video, please no music unless it's your own composition and playing.