Owning It! 7 Actresses Who Have Their Own Businesses or Charities
1. Jessica Alba: This actress, model and businesswoman considers motherhood her most important job - she started Honest Company "to help moms and to give all children a better, safer start."
2. Jessica Simpson: For a woman who once famously wondered whether tuna was chicken or fish, she shows no such uncertainty when it comes to her clothing line, which generates $1B (yes, that's a "B") in annual sales.
3. Gwyneth Paltrow: She's gotten some flack for Goop, her online lifestyle brand that includes everything from a product line to a travel app, but Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't let it discourage her from trying to help users save time, simplify and feel inspired.
4. Angelina Jolie: This actress has always been about helping others which is why she and hubby, Brad Pitt, decided to start Jolie-Pitt Foundation which donates milions of dollars to different charities. How generous!
5. Tori Spelling: On ediTORIal, the 41-year-old mother of four curates everything from recipes to baby products to DIY. It's definitely a crafty idea.
6. Blake Lively: This Gossip Girl just launched her site, Preserve, which features items hand-picked by Blake herself. We love her drive. XOXO -GG.
7. Kate Bosworth: You can now steal Kate's look! This stylish celeb launched Style Thief which lets you take photos of your fav street styles and purchase them in an instant.
(Cambio Col[lab] is a lab for young creators to showcase their passion and develop their voice. Like what you're seeing? Share it to support their effort!)