Of course we know at least one song is about her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles, but who are the others about? Well, you might not believe this, but it seems like pretty much every song on the album is somehow related to Harry.
"Bad Blood" is reportedly about Katy Perry, so we can count that one out as a Harry-inspired tune. But, the majority of them were definitely penned with him in mind. Track 13 is always her favorite on the album, and it seems like that one might be the in-your-face-Harry song on the album.
A Swiftie was quick to post the hidden messages online. You can see them below.
Secret messages from the 1989 booklet! pic.twitter.com/iCC9k3JJEQ- Taylor Swift (@teamofswift) October 27, 2014
1. "Welcome to New York" - We begin our story in New York.
2. "Blank Space" - There once was a girl known by everyone and no one.
3. "Style" - Her heart belonged to someone who couldn't stay.
4. "Out of the Woods" - They loved each other recklessly.
5. "All You Had to do Was Stay" - They paid the price.
6. "Shake it Off" - She danced to forget him.
7. "I Wish You Would" - He drove past her street each night.
8. "Bad Blood" - She made friends and enemies.
9. "Wildest Dreams" - He only saw her in his dreams.
10. "How You Get the Girl" - Then one day he came back.
11. "This Love" - Timing is a funny thing.
12. "I Know Places" - And everyone was watching.
13. "Clean" - She lost him but she found herself and somehow that was everything.
Can you tell which songs are about Harry from the titles and hints? Chime in.
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Tay's Oh So Adorable TwitPics!