Check out seven of the most awesome things Shailene said in 2014!
1. When discussing the weight she lost while preparing for Divergent, Shailene told InStyle, "My boobs shrank. No one tells you that when you lose weight. No bra, no problem."
2. On why she sometimes craves rejection: "Lately, I've been getting too much attention with the Met Gala and work going so well that I try to find rejection in my day," she told Vulture. "I'll seek out someone on the street or at the farmers' market and ask for something where I know they'll say no. No one likes rejection, but it's real. And I don't want to lose that feeling."
3. "I started hugging people because I was tired of fake interactions," Shailene told Vulture. "You have only 30 seconds with a new person. I will give you a hug so you know I'm real, and then you're real too. It helps to cut the bullsh*t and say, 'Now-what do you really want to talk about?' But we're born into a fear-based society that prefers to label things, and now I'm labeled 'Shai, the hugger.'"
4. "Another thing I like to do is give my vagina a little vitamin D," she told Into the Gloss. "I was reading an article written by an herbalist I studied about yeast infections and other genital issues. She said there's nothing better than vitamin D. If you're feeling depleted, go in the sun for an hour and see how much energy you get. Or, if you live in a place that has heavy winters, when the sun finally comes out, spread your legs and get some sunshine [Laughs]."
5. When GQ asked her how many times she's lost her virginity, Shailene replied, "Three, four. Four. No, wait. Five!" Wondering how could that be? She actually was referring to the number of times she's lost it on camera. "Five. The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Fault, Divergent, White Bird in a Blizzard, The Spectacular Now," she explained. "I guess people like to watch you lose your innocence?," the GQ interview replied. "Ha ha! Apparently," she quipped.
6. After calling her au naturel sex scene with an older man in White Bird in a Blizzard "crazy" and "sort of wrong," the actress told Page Six, "But I felt great doing it. I was not fully robed. And our bodies had no makeup. Who needs makeup? I'm only 22. My boobs are great. They don't need any help."
7. She revealed she has a thing for trees.: "My religion is the Earth, man. I believe in trees.", she told Women's Wear Daily. "I think I was just born with an intense love affair with trees," she went on to tell the Hollywood Reporter.
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Shailene Woodley's Rise to Fame