Even though the Birdman star seems to swear by a minimalist make-up palette when she hits the red carpet, she still makes jaws drop with her natural beauty shining through. However, Emma did admit that she has a couple of beauty secrets that have helped her out on the way.
Check out some of her top beauty secrets, right here!
1. Battling the Allergies: Back in 2013 she told Cosmopolitan, "I'm really allergic to a lot of stuff, so I can only use products with a single ingredient in it. I use a Burt's Bees cleanser and sometimes I exfoliate with baking soda or brown sugar."
2. Emma's Make-Up Essential: "I wear mascara most days, but I do put on a little makeup every day because it helps me feel put together. But yeah, mascara is essential." As for the product she loves, the Birdman star swears by Revlon's Lash Potion by Grow Luscious. "It's magic [laughs]!," she told Cosmopolitan. "I swipe it on both my top and bottom lashes."
3. Summer Must-Have Beauty Product: When it comes to protecting her skin while out in the sun, Emma loves wearing Elta MD SPF 45 sunscreen and uses oil to help hydrate her skin. "I don't even remotely have oily skin-my skin doesn't produce oil at all-so I have to replace it [by using a ton of oil on my skin]," she told Cosmopolitan.
4. Cheap Hair Care Faves: Emma told Elle she uses Clairol Shimmer lights for her hair and Redken stuff for redheads.
5. Beauty Trend She Avoids: "I look really, really terrible with nude lipstick-kind of like I've been dead for five years," she told Elle. "Because I'm so pale, there's some stuff that's just weird on me. I look like a ghost."
6. Drugstore Essentials: In addition to Revlon's mascara, Emma also loves using the brand's lip crayons in bright pink and red shades and Burt's Bees lip balm," she told Glamour.
7. Fave DIY Beauty Trick: Emma loves slathering olive oil on her face and body. "I like experimenting," she told Cosmopolitan. "I love coconut oil, Josie Maran Argan Oil, and olive oil-I have a big bottle of it on my sink and I put it all over my face and smell like focaccia...and it's really sexy [laughs]."
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Emma Stone's Hottest Looks