1. Have a girls' night out: Take your friends out for a girls' night on the town. You can grab a bite to eat at one of your favorite restaurants (try something new if that's booked), hit up a club/lounge/bar, or head to the movies and check out Fifty Shades Of Grey, for example. Check around your city for singles events that could make for a fun time as well.
2. Enjoy a girls' night in: Invite your single girlfriends over for a night of movies, fun, food and drinks. You could pick a certain genre of movies to watch, like horror or comedy, and throw in some party games as well. Your night in could be whatever you make it – you could even turn it into a sleepover.
3. Have a singles' house party: Invite as many single girls and guys as you want and ask everyone to bring something with them – whether that's a beverage, a snack or a main dish. Throw in some party games, turn up the music, and who knows...maybe someone will make a love connection.
4. Spend the day pampering yourself.: Take the money you would've spent on someone else and spend it on yourself. Head to the spa and indulge in a massage, or make it a spa day by yourself or with friends. Take a meditation class, do yoga, relax.
5. Work Up a Sweat: There are a ton of gyms and fitness studios that offer Valentine's Day workout classes, with many including perks like pink smoothies or a glass of bubbly post work out. Simply hit the net and search for those classes in your area, then go to a class or two by yourself or take some friends with you.