There were, however, five moments during the show that stood out just a little bit more than the others. Here are the five things we learned from the KUWTK season premiere.
1. KIM KARDASHIAN AND KANYE WEST ARE HAVING A LOT OF SEX: They are trying really hard to give North a sibling, but Kim had a few too many TMI moments, when she told everyone every time her and Kanye had just had sex. Actually, probably not every time since she said they're having sex 'like 500 times a day.'
2. BRUCE FEELS ISOLATED: When Bruce moved to Malibu, he seemed to really enjoy the peace and quiet, but in the season premiere, he admits that he feels isolated because there are the Kardashians, the Jenners and him sort by himself in the middle of it all. He also admits that he misses some of the drama. Some!
3. SLUT + COUGAR = SLOUGAR: Bruce's sons want to throw him a party to celebrate his newly-single status, so they decide they should throw a "Bruce on the Loose" party. Brody suggests that on the guest list should be as many "slougars" as they can find. Whew, we're glad we didn't get an invite!
4. BRODY JENNER IS STIL MAD ABOUT THE KIMYE WEDDING: Brody infamously did not attend the KimYe wedding because he didn't get a plus-one for his girlfriend, whom he had recently started dating when the invites went out. He later attended Kim's ex, Reggie Bush's wedding and admitted on the show that if Reggie and Kanye were in a burning building, he would save Reggie "every time." Ouch!
5. SCOTT DISICK IS 'RIDE OR DIE' WITH THE KARDASHIAN CREW: The Kardashians are a 'Ride or Die' family, Kim even said so herself (during a previous conversation with Lamar Odom), so if you're gonna be part of the fam, you've gotta be ride or die with them, which Scott proved that he was when Brody started in about the wedding stuff. Check out the video below to see Scott in action...