1. The Fast Facts: The MTV Movie Awards will air live from the Nokia Theater at L.A. Live in Los Angeles this Sunday at 8 p.m. Comedian Amy Schumer will host the show.
2. The Best Kiss Award Could Get Awkward: Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone have reportedly put their relationship on hold for now, which could make things a little interesting if they win the best kiss award Sunday. The duo nabbed the nomination for their smooches in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley are also up for the award for The Fault In Our Stars, as are James Franco and Seth Rogen for The Interview, Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans for Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Rose Byrne and Halston Sage for Neighbors.
3. Zac Efron Could Be Stripping Down Again: After taking home the best shirtless performance award last year, Zac could rip off his shirt on stage again for the award if he wins again this time. He does have some tough competition, though. Chris Pratt, Channing Tatum, Ansel Elgort and Kate Upton – the only woman in the category – are all nominated for the award too.
4. A Ton of A-listers are Nominated: This year's list of nominees is packed with big stars, which means the audience could be filled with A-list celebrities. Aside from Zac, Andrew and Emma, Jennifer Lawrence, Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson, Bradley Cooper, Rosamund Pike and Miles Teller could all show up to the show.
5. The Performers: So far, we know that Charli XCX will be singing a medley of "Drop That Kitty" and "Famous," and Fall Out Boy will be performing as well. The band's bassist Pete Wentz told Rolling Stone, "We're going to try for something pretty big and epic" at the awards show. We can't wait.