In honor of 20 years of Frappucinos at Starbucks, the coffee company is celebrating in a big way, releasing six new flavors inspired by their customers. The Starbucks Frappucino Fan Flavors will only be around for a limited time, but starting today you can sip on the Red Velvet Cake, Cupcake, Cotton Candy, Lemon Bar, Cinnamon Roll and Caramel Cocoa Cluster Fraps.
To amp up the excitement surrounding the drinks, Starbucks has also launched a Frappucino Flav-Off, in which customers can vote on their favorite new flavor between June 19 and June 30, according to Bustle. The company will announce the winning flavor July 3, which will be sold in grande size for only $3 between July 3 through July 6 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Here's the breakdown of the flavors:
1. Red Velvet Cake Crème Frappucino: This "sweet and velvety smooth" drink is a blend of chocolate chips, mocha sauce, raspberry and vanilla syrup, topped with whipped cream.
2. Cotton Candy Crème Frappucino: A twist on Starbucks' Vanilla Bean Crème Frappucino, Starbucks added raspberry syrup to it, blended it up and topped it with whipped cream for this flavor.
3. Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino: Cinnamon dolce syrup is blended together with coffee, white chocolate mocha sauce and vanilla bean, and topped with whipped cream and cinnamon dolce sprinkles.
4. Lemon Bar Crème Frappucino: This sweet and sour mix blends lemonade and vanilla, and is topped with whipped cream and caramel sprinkles.
5. Caramel Cocoa Cluster: Coffee is blended with toffee nut syrup and topped with a dark caramel sauce, whipped cream and a mocha drizzle to whip up this flavor.
6. Cupcake Crème Frappucino: The Vanilla Bean Crème Frappucino is blended with hazelnut syrup and topped with whipped cream to create this confection.
Happy Anniversary indeed.
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | #Sleevebucks Transforms Starbucks Coffee Sleeves Into Awesome Works of Art