1. It's Been 14 Years.
I've always loved dinosaurs. I found my kindergarten notebook the other day filled with them. I used to live and breathe the Jurassic Park films. I even went on my own archeological dig in the third grade.
I am sooooo ready for this movie.
2. Jurassic Park is a classic.Two years before the first Jurassic Park was a movie, it was a book, and now they're both classics.
3. It's been 22 years since Jurassic Park began, and now, CGI is way more advanced and awesome. However, for being almost as old as me, the computer generation in the original Jurassic Park was fantastic.
But, I mean, look.
4. I want to see how these dinosaurs came to be and how they were tamed into attractions.In the original Jurassic Park, John Hammond found that the dinosaurs couldn't actually be trained or tamed to live in civilization. He even fled from the island.
IMDB's summary of Jurassic World states that Isla Nublar had been a running attraction for 10 years. I'd love to find out how that happened on that island!
5. And the new water attractions?The very first trailer of the movie I saw was the one where everybody is sitting, watching the water attraction. A water attraction! It made me think of Sea World straightaway.
This is something that was severely missing from the first three movies, IMO. It's so refreshing to see it in this new one!
6. Is that a new creature I see?What is he? Is it a whale? Is it a dinosaur? I need to know!!!
7. Raptors are evil little ishes, and I'm so excited to see what they're up to in this new flick.You'd think that T-Rexes would be the most dangerous dinosaurs in Jurassic World. Nope.
That award goes to velociraptors.
They're smart like birds and deadly like serial killers. Everything the paleontologists had originally thought of them in Jurassic Park was proven wrong by the vicious little demon spawn.
8. We'll finally see what happened to Isla Nublar after 22 years.John Hammond just abandoned the island at the end of the first movie, and then the other two movies were about Isla Sorna. For the past 22 years (OK, not really, because I was only 1), I've wondered just want the dinosaurs did to Isla Nublar.
9. Hammond will never get to see his dream come true.Lord Richard Attenborough passed away in real life (may he rest in peace), and they wrote him off in the last movie.
10. The new kids look awesome.The first Jurassic Park movie is my favorite of the series because of the Hammond grandchildren. I love them so much; they're so smart and resourceful. There were so many times that they shouldn't have survived, but they made it, and at times, on their own.
These new kids in Jurassic World look like they could be just like them, but they actually enjoy the dinos!
11. The ships, of course.Jurassic Park isn't all about the dinosaurs. It's about the romance, too. I mean, can you say Alan and Ellie?
I can already tell you that Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard are gonna hook up. And in the world of jurassics, it's probably going to be hot.