For anyone else who wants to be Evan's bae, the American Horror Story star has been giving some insight into the things he's into. Take a peek at what the actor has been up to since he and Emma ended their relationship.
1. Being fabulous and encouraging others to do the same: Evan posted this "Be Fabulous" meme on Instagram Sunday.
2. Drifting through museums: Checking out a ton of creepy masks and what appeared to be retro movie props at a "city museum." Maybe he's missing American Horror Story?
3. Standing up to cancer: Evan also encouraged his followers to learn more about the Stand Up to Cancer movement and get involved.
4. Watching Drake perform: "Drizzy," he captioned this snap of the rapper performing on stage. Let's be honest...after a break-up, listening to Drake can be the best medicine (right Jordin Sparks?).
Hope everyone has a great night. Before you hit the hay. Check out this link http://t.co/U5TvPzjtFU— Evan Peters (@tweetsonurface) June 11, 2015
5. Taking in the sights and sounds of the orchestra: Take note ladies, this is one well-rounded guy. "Wagner," he captioned this shot.
So, here's a quick recap: Evan's hotness and successful career aside, he's really into arts and culture, likes to get out and explore, and doesn't hesitate to support a charitable cause. He also only has one pic of himself on his Instagram...which is indicative of a guy who doesn't need the spotlight on him at all times.
In a nutshell, this guy is quite the catch. Whoever snags him next will be one lucky lady.
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Big Celeb Splits