Top 10 Ron Swanson Quotes That Will Make You Love America
Sure, there are many jokes made and stereotypes perpetuated about America. But if you want to know the honest truth about what it's like to be an American, only one man is truly fit to answer your question - a man named Ron Swanson.
1. "I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16-oz. t-bone and a 24-oz. porterhouse. Also, whisky and a cigar. I am going to consume all this at the same time because I am an American."
2. "History began on July Fourth, 1776. Everything before that was a mistake."
3. "The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can! You are free to do so. To me, that's beautiful."
4. "Look, a clock. We don't have that in America." #sarcasm
5. "Child labor laws are ruining this country."
6. "Of course you [accept American currency]. It's the most wonderful piece of paper in the world."
7. "I thought you needed some fresh air - even if that air is filled with the foul stench of European socialism."
8. "Capitalism is the only way ... It makes America great, England OK and France terrible."
9. "Birthdays were invented by Hallmark to sell cards."
10. " When I walked in this morning and saw that the flag was half-mast, I thought 'All right, another bureaucrat ate it!'"