And it's Talvin, NOT Tayvin - I WILL fight you on this.
Here are nine Talvin moments that will just kill you. Like #RIPME.
1) Swan GoalsTaylor has NEVER posted a picture of her and a boyfriend on social media (and no, Ed and Taylor were never a couple, but #sweeran is a thing) before Calvin. Like, Ever.
2) Friendly Relations Between Scotland and AmericaThis was posted on Taylor's Instagram over Fourth of July weekend, which she spent at her Rhode Island home with Calvin, among lots of other friends. SO. FREAKING. CUTE.
3) Taylor's CatsAs all Swifties know, Taylor is currently touring for her new album, 1989. This was posted while she was somewhere on tour - Calvin the cat-sitter!
4) MomentBefore Taylor and Calvin confirmed they were dating, Calvin posted this picture of Taylor's cat, Olivia Benson, on his Instagram. #ADORABLE
5) The BBMAsAs usual, Taylor sweeped the Billboard Music Awards, with 14 nominations, eight awards and the premiere of her "Bad Blood" music video featuring Kendrick Lamar - all in one night. Taylor and Calvin sat next to each other and shared some PDA throughout the night.
6) #RecordStoreDayAlthough there was no picture of the two of them together, Taylor and Calvin both posted pictures of their latest albums - Taylor's 1989 and Calvin's Motion - within hours of each other, with the caption "Record Store Day." Awww!
7) London Boat RideWhile Taylor was on the first European leg of her 1989 World Tour, she had a double date with rumored couple Joe Jonas (her EX!) and her friend Gigi Hadid, on a boat in London. There were numerous pictures taken of Taylor and Calvin hugging and cuddling together - so cute! Taylor's BFF, Karlie Kloss, tagged along as well - #5thwheel
8) "She Cooks Too"Before the Fourth of July PDA posts, Calvin posted this picture of Taylor cooking food on his Instagram. He captioned it, "She Cooks Too" and put three fire-hot emojis!
9) Swan SquadBasically a Swan Goals follow-up: Taylor posted this to her Instagram over the weekend, and if you look for her, you'll find her on a swan with Calvin KISSING his cheek! #RIPME
TBH, Taylor and Calvin are relationship goals, AND they basically slay life. They recently passed Beyoncé and Jay-Z for the highest-paid celeb couple! Slay? Slay.