11 Signs You're Addicted to Netflix
I'm ADDICTED to Netflix, and if you identify with two or more of these signs, you might be, too.
1. "Just one more episode" turns into "just one more season"
2. You take Netflix everywhere you go - you OBVIOUSLY have the app.
3. You get annoyed when you have to keep pressing the "continue watching" button. All you want to do with your Saturday night is to watch 90210. :/
4. You don't EVER leave the couch during a binge, even after the bucket(s) of popcorn is (are) gone.
5. You know all of the abbreviations for Netflix - OITNB, right?!
6. You can't talk to anyone who's ahead of you in Gossip Girl.
7. I'm sorry - what's cable TV?
8. The high point of your day is thinking the series is over, but there's actually another season.
9. When someone doesn't understand your love for a series, you get REALLY intense.
10. Friends come to you when they need new shows - you've seen everything.
11. When a series is over, you don't know what to do with yourself.
So - are you addicted?