Here are 11 Old Disney Shows that give me #ALLTHEFEELS.
1. Hannah MontanaI couldn't NOT list this one. This was one of my favorite childhood shows - ever. I had the shirt as well as the lunchbox, and I saw the movie AT LEAST five times. This show made me laugh, cry and sing along with EVERY song Miley/Hannah sang - you get the best of both worlds.
And by the way, Miley, Lily and Oliver were just #squadgoals.
2. Wizards of Waverly PlaceThis show was right along side with Hannah Montana for me. I remember being so little watching this, and I thought that I could be a wizard like Alex. I would always look for Waverly Place (it actually exists in New York), and once I got there, I was just like "Alex Russo was here!"
3. The ReplacementsThis was the first cartoon from Disney I ever watched. I still have all of the old episodes in my iCloud - #memories. I'll always remember the episode with Riley's birthday party and Sierra - that was my all-time fave!
4. The Suite Life of Zack and CodyThis show is still one of my favorites - I turn on Disney channel sometimes when those rare re-runs come on. I cried when they ended it, but then they did Suite Life on Deck, so that was OK. Zack and Cody will forever be the best Disney twins ever (sorry, Liv and Maddie).
P.S: London will ALWAYS be my favorite character.
5. Shake it UpThis is the show that started my love for Zendaya (aka Rocky Blue). The dance numbers before the show started were my favorite parts! This was the last Disney show I watched - when it ended in 2013, and when Jessie started to go downhill, I realized that the new Disney Channel wasn't great and stopped watching.
This will still be one of my favorite Disney shows - but let's not forget about Gunther and Tinka, who added TONS of humor to this show - I love them so much!