#TBT: 10 Baes Your Mom and You Crush on so Hard
1. Rob Lowe (The Outsiders, About Last Night, St. Elmo's Fire) Look at him! The man just doesn't age - and don't get me started on those eyes. Basically, Rob, whatever you're doing, keep doing it.
2. John Stamos (Full House) Speaking of not aging, no one can deny the insane hotness that has always been and will always be John Stamos. The man literally makes a living these days making Greek yogurt sexier...and it works.
3. Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Saved by the Bell) Besides being one of the main reasons we even watched TNT (Mark-Paul starred in its hit show Franklin and Bash), Mark-Paul has always had eyebrows that bring whole new meaning to the word "fleek." And I'll just go ahead and say it - the man has aged well since his tween prankster days on Saved by the Bell (those abs can't be real).
3. Johnthan Taylor Thomas (Home Improvement) Remember when those dimples gave you life on Home Improvement? Well, the actor who played Tim Allen's middle child, Randy, has still got 'em. The 33-year-old recently appeared in a reunion episode on his TV dad's show Last Man Standing, and it was like all those years of doodling his name in hearts came rushing back.
4. Tom Cruise (Top Gun, Mission Impossible Series) Whoever said that things get better with time was clearly referring to Tom Cruise. While he's known for being a little "out there" (he once jumped on a couch professing his love for ex-wife Katie Holmes on Oprah), his gorgeousness just doesn't seem to end, which is completely fine with us. For those of us who can't get enough of him, we can see him in the upcoming Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation in theaters this July. 5. Mark Wahlberg (Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch, The Italian Job) The man is 44 years old and still manages to be every girl's dream bad boy. He's left his Calvin Klein campaign days behind him, but it's still a treat to see him grace our screens with those perfect abs every once in a while. Maybe we'll get a glimpse in his new film Daddy's Home with Will Ferrell, coming out in December 25.
6. Richard Gere (An Officer and a Gentleman, Pretty Woman, Runaway Bride) Even with glistening white hair, Richard Gere is still rocking those piercing brown eyes. He's even still booking the hot boy toy roles, recently playing the eligible bachelor in The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, which came out earlier this year.
7. Tyrese Gibson (Baby Boy, Transformers, Fast and Furious series)
Look at those pearly whites. Not only is Tyrese absolutely hilarious, but that smile is enough to make any girl weak in the knees. Can you believe he turns 37 this year? Looking good, Ty.
8. Will Smith (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Suicide Squad) It's been over 20 years, and we still cannot get enough of this funny guy. His gorgeous wife and ridiculously cool kids makes us love him all the more. Plus, he's about to star in DC Comic's Suicide Squad, and that is sure to be amazing. (I mean, Will Smith as a sexy assassin - need we say more?)
9. Johnny Depp (21 Jumpstreet, Pirates of the Carribean Series, Mordecai) Before he was Jack Sparrow or Edward Scissorhands, Johnny Depp made every little girl's heart flutter as Officer Tom Hanson in 21 Jump Street. Even after 25 years, the gorgeous, outlandish actor is still every bit amazing as he was back then. Our little hearts are still a'flutterin. 10. Brad Pitt (Thelma & Louise, Meet Joe Black, Fight Club, Mr & Mrs. Smith) This list would not be complete without the leading man and gorgeous eye candy that is Brad Pitt. The eyes. The smile. Basically if there ever was a such thing as literal physical perfection, he's it. Guess he would have to be to snag one of the hottest women in Hollywood! Get your man, Angelina!