No judgment coming from us. If Anna wants to eat wedding cake, then we're totally prepared to let her. In the meantime, let's continue this virtual celebration with a roundup of five times Anna was a total rockstar:
Serious question: how much are wedding cakes? And how weird would it be if I wanted to buy one just to eat? By myself?— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) August 9, 2015
1. When she gave her best friend diamonds as a wedding gift: Because an amazing bestie like Anna knows that diamonds are a bride's best friend.
2. When she performed One Direction's "Steal My Girl" on Lip Sync Battle:
3. When she kept it all the way real about gender inequality in Hollywood: In the June issue of Glamour, Anna said, "There's [a film I'm considering] now where I have to wait for all the males roles to be cast before I can even become a part of the conversation. Part of me gets that," she added. "[But] part of me is like, 'What the f**k?'"
"'You have to cast for females based on who's cast as males?' To me, the only explanation is that there are so many f**king talented girls, and from a business standpoint it's easier to find women to match the men. I totally stand by the belief that there are 10 unbelievably talented women for every role."
4. When she explained naked selfie etiquette:
Amen to that.
5. When she lip synced "Booty" with Jennifer Lopez:
Any woman who dares to twerk on stage next to J. Lo deserves to be hailed as a rock star queen.
Happy birthday, Anna! Save some cake for us.
Want More? Like us on Facebook