10 Reasons Why Your Next Vacation Should be Morocco
1. THE ARCHITECTURELooking for a new way to step up your Insta game? No filters needed because these intricate, hand-carved buildings are already super picturesque!
2. LOOKING FOR A NEW COLOR PALETTE?Get inspired by these bold and wild shades! My top two favorite combos are cool blue with spunky yellow and fuchsia pink with bright orange.
3. CALLING ALL CAT LOVERSHere kitty, kitty, kitty. These feisty felines come in all shapes and sizes, and they are EVERYWHERE!
4. SOAK UP SOME VITAMIN DMorocco is filled with beautiful beaches, so get your swimwear ready!
5. HAVE A JAM SESSION TO MOROCCAN MUSICShake it off! Sha-shake it off! Turn up the music and dance the night away with some Gnawa music!
6. CRAZY FOR COUSCOUS
Chicken tagine and couscous on the side, please! Moroccans offer a wide variety of foods, and they will definitely make sure to feed you a five-course meal!
7. LIVING IN LUXURY
Traditional Moroccan riads come with a spacious, open courtyard with a fountain or pool. Here are some pictures of the riad that I rented through Airbnb!
8. SHOPPING IN THE SOUKS
Get lost in the souks, which are bazaars/markets. Some essentials you should get your hands on are rugs, lanterns, organic Moroccan argan oils, jellabas (traditional Moroccan wear), ceramics, leather and spices!
9. BEST OF BOTH WORLDSDo not be alarmed when you see mountains and palm trees in a single view. Visit the Atlas Mountains or the Sahara Desert or BOTH!
10. MOROCCAN TEA
Take a shot (or five) of freshly brewed tea with mint leaves!
Bonus: Don't speak Arabic/Darija (Arabic dialect spoken in Morocco)? No problem, Moroccans can speak French, English and Spanish!Bisous bisous, kisses for now! Until next time!! x Ann