Caitlyn Jenner's Docuseries 'I Am Cait' Will Return for Season 2

Share
Tweet
Pin It
Share
Tweet
Pin It
Big news for Caitlyn Jenner!

The 65-year-old's docuseries I Am Cait has been picked up for a second season and will be returning in 2016. E! News shared the exciting news this morning, with a comment from Cait, who says she is "looking forward to continuing the conversation."

The former Olympian hoped to use her platform to help educate people about transgender issues and she seems to be pretty successful on that front so far.

"Caitlyn's story has ignited a global conversation on the transgender community on a scale that has never been seen before," E!'s EVP of Programming and Development, Jeff Olde, said in a statement on their website. "We are honored Caitlyn has chosen to continue to share her ongoing story with our viewers around the world."

Hopefully we will get to see more of Cait's blossoming friendship with Candis Cayne. Dating rumors have been swirling around the duo for a few months now, but they both maintain that they are just friends. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if that changes!
Celebrity Sightings In Los Angeles - September 03, 2015
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Caitlyn Jenner's Fab New Life

MORE CELEB SCOOPS

Show Comments
Join Our Newsletter
Stay fetch. Sign up for The Cray, our daily roundup of all things buzzworthy. From Kylie Jenner's trendsetting style (btw, puberty goals AF) to life-changing tech news (tweeting an emoji to order a pizza #YES), The Cray is all you need to impress the squad.
Privacy Terms