We have to admit, we were pretty shocked when Kylie Jenner and Tyga called it quits. It was really sudden and they seemed to be getting along great lately. As we all know, after any breakup, it can be weird when you had mutual friends, shared belongings and other "couple" things. Tyga and Kylie are no different. Here are some things that are going to be a little awkward now that they're no longer an item.
1. Tyga's "Kylie" tattoo...
2. Some of her house decor...like this framed 'photo.'
3. Kylie's Instagram name, which is a shoutout to Tyga's whole "King" theme (Last King's Records, King Gold Chains, etc. - Fortunately, that is easy enough to change!
4. The $260,000 Ferrari Tyga bought her for her 18th birthday. How does that work? Does she give it back or keep it? We've never been given a $260,000 gift, so we're not quite sure what the proper protocol is in that case.
5. This meme that Kylie just posted last week when TMZ reports that they broke up over "something Tyga did. Damnit, Norman!
6. Tyga's friendship with Kendall Jenner, which is presumably over.
7. Tyga's Yeezy boost 350's...fortunately, he has plenty of L.A. Gear kicks hanging around that he can wear instead.
8. The "$timulated" video.
9. And the "Dope'd Up" video....
We know that Tyga has been a family friend of the Kardashians for a long time, but we're not even sure where that stands since the breakup.