Still, there may be some things that you may not know about John Legend's wife – like her most embarrassing moment, for example. Take a peek at the 7 things you probably didn't know about her!
1. She has over 300 swimming suits: Back in 2014, when People asked her how many bathing suits she owned, Chrissy told the mag, "Probably 300. We get so many in our Sports Illustrated gift bags every year. I have drawers and drawers of them. I should have a giveaway!" Considering it's been almost two years since that interview, that number could be at 400 or more by now!
2. She is the daughter of a Thai mother and Norwegian father: Chrissy was born in Delta, Utah, but she and her family lived in Hawaii, Idaho and Seattle before settling in Huntington Beach, Calif, according to Vegas.
3. She was discovered by a photographer while working in a surf shop as a teen: When she her family moved to Huntington Beach, Calif., Chrissy told Vegas, "I couldn't believe how hot the girls all were." She didn't think she was hot at all, and it took a while for her to believe she could make a living as a model. "Modeling had never crossed my mind," she said. "For someone as insecure as I was, it didn't seem possible."
4. Her favorite word is a curse word and her favorite sound is a fart: When Marie Claire asked her for her favorite word, she said,: "The F-bomb. I'm sorry. That's my most favorite word for sure." And for that favorite sound...she actually made a fart sound and then said, "Seriously, I have the fart app on my phone."
5. Chrissy and John Legend first met on the set of his music video for "Stereo": In 2006, Teigen, who was a catalog model at the time, was cast as Legend's love interest in the video for his single, "Stereo." She recalled meeting him for the first time in his dressing room: "I walked into John's dressing room to meet him, and he was ironing in his underwear. I said, 'You do your own ironing!?' He said, 'Of course I do.' I gave him a hug."
6. Her most embarrassing moment didn't happen on a catwalk: While she was on a plane once, Chrissy told People, "I proudly yelled at a mom on the plane, telling her to shut her son's video game sound off. It was my phone alarm going off in my purse, for hours. I had to apologize to the entire cabin and bought them drinks."
7. Chrissy only ramps up her work outs when necessary: "I work out very hard for a very brief period of time before a shoot," she told People. "Maybe a week before, and then never again until the next one. (I don't condone this, just being honest here haha)."