The Jingle Ball Tour kicks off on Dec. 1 in Dallas, Texas. It then makes its way to San Francisco, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Miami and Tampa Bay.
Check out seven reasons Jingle Ball will sleigh your life and have you saying "YAS, SANTA" this December.
1.This may be our last chance to see One Direction live for a very long timeHarry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne are going on a two-year One Direction hiatus, which is basically an eternity. What do the next two years even hold? A Harry solo career? We can't even begin to think about it, yet. For now, we just want to experience happy holiday feels with the boys and enjoy Niall's glasses while we still have time. They're performing in Dallas and Los Angeles.
2. Every band of boys we care about will be there5 Seconds Of Summer and 1D are both performing at multiple Jingle Ball dates, so basically all the things we truly care about are coming together for one night of amazingness. Christmas magic is real.
3. Two words: Selena GomezOur true goddess Selena Gomez will take the stage to bless us and we. can't. wait. Selena has been slaying at life lately. If her killer performer of "Same Old Love" at the American Music Awards is any indication of what she'll bring to the Jingle Ball stage, consider us dead now.
4. Relive your Jonatic daysGet ready for all those Jonas Brothers memories to come rushing back. It might not be the same as getting the band back together, but both Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas' new band DNCE are performing at multiple Jingle Ball dates. SOS.
5. So many bae-worthy guysIf 1D, 5SOS and the JoBros aren't enough man candy for you, get ready, because there's even more. Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth and Zedd will all be performing on the Jingle Ball Tour. These guys may make different styles of music, but they do all have one thing in common: they're totally bae. Charlie even showed off his make out skills on the AMAs with Meghan Trainor. It was kind of awk, but honestly, we didn't hate it.
6. Major #GirlPower GoalsFifth Harmony, aka the epitome of #girlpower, will take the Jingle Ball stage in New York and Chicago. Plus, one of our other girl power inspirations, Demi Lovato, will bring her confidence to the Jingle Ball stage in Dallas, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Boston, New York, Washington D.C., Miami and Tampa. YAS, QUEENS.
7. The Weeknd playing the hottest jams of 2015 liveThe Weeknd rocked the charts this year. Get your groove on to "Can't Feel My Face," "The Hills" and "Often" at Jingle Ball 2015. He'll be performing in Los Angeles, Boston, New York and Miami.
For tickets and to see which artists are playing the iHeart Radio Jingle Ball Tour date closest to you, go here.