New Year's Eve isn't just about partying the night away (although NYE parties are a blast), it's also about celebrating your accomplishments, letting go of the things that didn't help you prosper and dreaming big for the year to come.
As we head into 2016 and shoot for the stars, we couldn't help but take a look at a few hotel suites that not only blew our minds but gave us total goals for future celebrations.
Take a peek at these five New Year's Eve-worthy hotel suites that will make your jaw drop!
1. Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Rehendi Presidential Suite, Maldives: When it comes to exotic beach destinations, it doesn't get better than the Maldives or this hotel. Inside of the Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, this 500 square meter suite sits just feet away from the crystal turquoise ocean, and comes complete with a huge pool with a private sundeck, panoramic views of the Indian ocean, a suspended deck filled with sand and a hammock suspended over the lagoon. This suite has us like...
In addition to this stellar suite, the too-die-for Jiva Spa is also on the grounds, where guests are treated to Indian rejuvenation therapies ranging from Indian aromatherapy massages, scrubs, wraps and much more.
2. Intercontinental Hong Kong, Presidential Suite, Hong Kong: The views from this massive 7000 square foot suite are insane. There aren't only picturesque scenes visible in the living room area that will take your breath away, but also from the infiniti pool and inside in the bathroom, with a window revealing views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island right in front of the Jacuzzi tub. * swoon * Known as one of Asia's finest Presidential suites, the Intercontinental also gives guest a choice of Phantom VI Rolls Royce, Bentley or Mercedes limousine while they're staying there.
3. Two Story Sky Villa, Palms Hotel, Las Vegas: Whether it's summer or winter, if you have money to splurge and find yourself in Sin City, you need to see this suite. At $35,000 night, the Sky Villa Suite is one of the most expensive hotel suites in the world and is the ultimate party pad. One of the major highlights of the 9,000-square-foot suite is its private heated infiniti pool that has views of the Vegas strip.
4. Bell Tower Suite, Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, India: Prepare to get your mind blown. A stay at this historic landmark hotel includes 24-hour personal butler service, an in-house Vedic astrologer and a private jet on standby #FTW. Not to mention the half a dozen restaurants featuring cuisine around the world that are on deck as well. As for the jaw-dropping Bell Tower Suite, it has killer views of the Arabian sea that makes it perfect for a trip with bae or the ultimate girls' getaway.
5. Ty Warner Penthouse, Four Seasons Hotel, New York City: Touted as the most expensive hotel suite in New York City, this penthouse has it all. Aside from its 360-degree views of Manhattan from floor to ceiling windows, a stay here includes a personal butler, calfskin-covered walls and a grand piano (in case anyone feels like having a Lady Gaga moment).
The 4,300 square foot suite also includes a personal trainer, a Rolls-Royce Phantom chauffeur and a bathroom complete with a Jacuzzi tub that also has stunning views of the Big Apple's skyline. Unlimited caviar, champagne and massages are also available. When you're dropping that kind of cash for it, it should be.