By: Cole Delbyck
Halloween in Hollywood is no joke. While you were digging through your closet for a passable last-minute "Stranger Things" costume (guilty), celebrities came dressed to impress this Hallo-weekend with some seriously jaw-dropping outfits.
Kylie Jenner hosted a "Dead Dinner" for all her friends, Kate Hudson threw a star-studded Halloween party to remember and Bette Midler took over the Waldorf Astoria for her annual Hulaween Bash. And that was just Friday.
Oh, and lest we forget, Katy Perry impossibly one-upped her "drop the mic" costume from last year with a head-to-toe Hillary Clinton transformation.
Check out some of our favorite looks from Hollywood's first night of Halloween below:
1. Skeleton Kylie Jenner and Tyga.
2. Kate Hudson goes back to the Old West.
3. Bette Midler as Winifred Sanderson from 'Hocus Pocus.'
4. Jessica Alba as Edina Monsoon from 'Absolutely Fabulous.'
5. Kathy Griffin as Snapchat.
6. Katy Perry as Hillary Clinton.
7. Marc Jacobs as a female body builder.
8. Zara Larsson as "Disco Scar."
9. Nicole Ritchie as Siegfried and Roy.
10. Bella Thorne as a cowgirl.
11. Ariel Winter as a Playboy bunny.
12. Alessandra Ambrosio as Jessica Rabbit.
13. Punk Cindy Crawford