Hey there Cambio!
Cambio Style and I have teamed up to help show you how to get your favorite "Hollywood Hair" styles! Now that you've seen the video of how to get supermodel glam hair, here are my DO's, DON'Ts and a few extras for the all the beginner hairburners out there.
Products your Gisele look can't live without:
1. Mousse!!! I love to use mousse for this look because it gives the hair a soft bounce and makes it just dirty enough to create that sexy supermodel bed-head that they all rock on the streets. If you are a member of PAM (People Against Mousse) then you have a few other options. You could always use a volumising spray or a blow drying lotion for the more advanced.
2. Anti-Frizz Cream. I like to use anti-frizz cream on this hairstyle to make it a little less fluffy. I use it on the mid-shafts and end. The more you use, the more you will get the flat wavy rocker look. Loves it!!!
3. Hairspray, hairspray, hairspray. Need I say any more.
Warning! Do not use these product. If you use then we will tell you "we told you so" when your hairstyle dies.
1. Shine spray…It murders hairspray.
2. Gel...The crunchy look is so last year. Don't get me wrong gel has its place but not here.
1. Take the tong off of your old curling iron and use it like a wand just like all the cool kids are doing these days.
2. If your on vacation and you do this hairstyle, spray a little salt spray to give it that beachy look.
Can't wait to show you more of your favorite looks! Comment below and let me know how your Gisele hairstyle turned out or if you have any questions. If you try out the hair tips, let us know! Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Contributer, Tresemme Stylist Tyler Laswell:
Since the start of his career, Tyler Laswell has been a rising star in hairstyling. A native of Louisville, Kentucky, he was inspired to conquer the industry by a colleague who noticed his small town talents could make it in the big city. Three weeks after graduating from The School of Hair Design by L'Oreal, Tyler moved from his hometown to New York. He started with Bumble and bumble Salon, and soon began working alongside superstar stylist, Rodney Cutler.
Tyler's natural ability quickly found him flying across the country styling shoots for top magazines, like Italian Vogue, Lucky, Martha Stewart and In Style. Tyler quickly became a hit on the celebrity circuit working with stars like Meryl Streep, Gabriel Union, Kelly Osbourne,and Marcia Gay Harden and many more. Enormous talent mixed with his infectious energy has allowed him to style some of the biggest names in fashion and entertainment.
Tyler has shined on the TRESemmé stylist team, creating looks for the hit reality shows Project Runway and BRAVO's The Fashion Show. He has styled with the hair care giant for a number of shows during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, including Charlotte Ronson, Tracy Reese and William Rast.
With his finger on the pulse of the hottest styles, Tyler continues to be in demand for the biggest magazines, such as Vogue, Surface, Zink, Seventeen, Fitness, Brides and Latina.