Debby Ryan celebrated the premiere of her new DCOM, "16 Wishes" with family and friends in Los Angeles on Tuesday night. In the movie, Debby plays "Abby Jensen," a teen who is granted 16 magical wishes on her birthday, only to find out that we must all be careful what we wish for. The movie premieres Disney Channel TONIGHT at 8/7 central. If you haven't seen our exclusive interview with Debby, watch it here.
Stars like Nicole Anderson, Tiffany Thornton, Alyson Stoner & Chloe Bridges all showed their support at the premiere and also snagged some awesome gift bags…and guess what?!?!? We are giving away one of these gift bags to YOU thanks to Backstage Creations!
Want to know how you can win? Cambio always loves to see people getting involved with good causes. At the "16 Wishes" events, guests & fans were encouraged to bring canned goods for RockCanRoll.
Now we want to know how YOU are involved in your community. If you need an example, check out Demi Lovato's Cambio Cares episode.
Share your story/video with us on our facebook here and we will pick one winner to feature in an article on the site and you will win a gift bag just like the stars. Contest open to US residents only and will end on July 2, 2010.
Official Contest Rules:
1. Eligibility: The Cambio "16 Wishes" Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of AOL Inc. and companies involved in the design, implementation, or promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by AOL Inc., 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003 ("Sponsor").
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins at 6:00 pm Eastern Time ("ET") on June 25, 2010 and ends at 5:00 pm ET on July 2, 2010 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Entries received prior to or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified.
5. How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, go to www.cambio.com and follow the directions to enter. Limit one (1) entry per person. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
6. Drawing: On or about July 3, 2010, the Sponsor will select the name of the winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winners (or, if potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") before receiving the prize. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. Acceptance of a prize constitutes consent to use winner's name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
8. Prizes: One (1) grand prize winner will receive a "16 Wishes" gift bag courtesy of Backstage Creations. Prize is valued around $259. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value in the event that a prize or portion of prize is unavailable. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with prize receipt and use.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant's consent for the Sponsor and the Sponsor's designees to use of entrant's name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) printing errors; © lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury, death or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt and use of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
13. Sweepstakes Results: To request a copy of the Winners' names, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to AOL c/o Cambio Sweepstakes 770 Broadway New York, NY 10003. Requests must be received by July 31, 2010.