Happy Birthday to our very own Joe Jonas! He is now 21 and is celebrating his birthday on tour with his brothers, Demi, and the cast of Camp Rock 2! In celebration of his birthday, here are ten things maybe you didn't know…
-He wants a dog for his brithday.
– He was born in Arizona but grew up in New Jersey.
– He originally harboured dreams of becoming a comedian.
– His musical talent literally runs through his veins – his father Paul, a former Christian minister, is a songwriter and musician, and his mother Denise, a one time sign language teacher, is a singer.
– Months before taking the pop world by storm, Joe appeared with his bandmate brothers in commercials for U.S. clothing chain GAP, singing the jingle for Baby Bottle Pops.
– Joe shares a common bond with Hollywood actor Jake Gyllenhaal and rappers Lil Jon and RZA – they all appear in Vampire Weekend's video for Giving Up the Gun.
– He landed a guest role in Betty White's new TV comedy Hot In Cleveland, starring as the son of Valerie Bertinelli's character, Melanie. The episode aired in the U.S. this week (11Aug10).
– He appeared on the American Idol judging panel during auditions in Dallas, Texas in January (10).
– Joe and his brothers are the founders of a charity softball team, The Road Dogs, hitting the field with members of their tour crew.
-Last but not least, here is a funny story i'm sure most of you don't know! On Joe's 18th birthday Kevin brought a cake out on stage while all the fans sang Happy Birthday.Everything was going well, then a cake was brought out for Mr. and Mrs Jonas' anniversary and Kevin dropped it and it fell all over their dad! He was embarrassed but it was super funny everyone was laughing, including Karleigh and I. Happy Birthday Joe!
Picture Credit:Getty Images