It's so hard to believe that Justin Timberlake turns 30 today! Happy birthday Justin!!
Justin rose to fame as part of *NSYNC (fingers crossed for a reunion someday) and is now busy fufilling his big screen dreams. It was definitely a great year for Justin as his movie, The Social Network, is the favorite to take home the Oscar for Best Picture. Justin is currently filming the sci-fi thriller Now.
Check out some fun facts about the birthday boy"
- He first showed his potential in the early 1990s as a contestant on U.S. talent show Star Search, on which he belted out country music songs as Justin Randall.
- Timberlake was a member of Disney's Mickey Mouse Club, where he met Christina Aguilera, his future ';N Sync bandmate JC Chasez, and future girlfriend Britney Spears.
- The singer had a half-sister, named Laura Katherine, from his father Randall's second marriage. She died shortly after birth in May, 1997.
- He's the proud winner of six Grammy Awards and two Emmy Awards.
- Timberlake branched out into acting when he made his debut in Disney Channel movie Model Behavior, starring as model Jason Sharpe in 2000.
- He's extended his talents past music and movies – he founded fashion label William Rast with his pal Trace Ayala and also owns shares in top New York restaurant, Southern Hospitality.
- As part of the popular boyband ';N Sync, Timberlake has performed at the Academy Awards, the Olympics and the Super Bowl. He also hit the stage at the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show with Janet Jackson, when he famously ripped off a part of the R&B icon's corset to reveal her bare breast.
- Timberlake is known for his taste in beautiful women – he dated Britney Spears from 1999 to 2002, and went on to romance Hollywood actresses Cameron Diaz and Jessica Biel, who he has been with since 2007.
- A keen golfer, the pop star owns the eco-friendly Mirimichi Golf Course in his native Tennessee.
- Timberlake isn't just a fan of the green – he's also into soccer and reportedly supports top British team Manchester United.
(Photo: Getty Images)