So this style is one of my favorites-it's such an easy way to get that short hair style look, that is fun for a day but then you want your long hair back. Like all the hairstyles, I hope that you have fun with this one!
1. If you have a ton of hair, split the section of hair that you put into a pony tail in two. That will make securing the rolled under pony much easier to do.
2. If you really want to play with the texture of the hair, you can alternate between two different sizes of curling irons to give it a super natural look.
3. If you are not a fan of dry shampoo, you can always use a surf spray to achieve the fluffy texture.
4. If you have thick, heavy hair, tease the sides of your head as well as the top. This will prevent your faux bob from look saggy as well as keeping you away from the unflattering triangle shape that can happen sometimes.
My don't for this one are pretty simple:
1. Do not try and do this style without the curly texture. It ends up looking triangular which does not look good on anyone. The key to success is the fluffy texture.
2. Do not use products that are heavy and are going to way down the hair such as waxes, gels or anything of that nature.
3. Do not try and use a scrunchy to create the low ponytail. You will need to use a small elastic band. This has the strength to keep all the hair under control, in one spot and makes it easy for you to secure.
Let me know if this works out for you at home by commenting below!
P.S. This is a great way to dress up your beach hair for a night out on the town. I know it might be a little early to be think about the beach but let's just call it wishful thinking.