Have you been enjoying the return of "Pretty Little Liars"? Make sure to pick up the new issue of Teen Vogue with covergirl Lucy Hale.
1. She's been on several TV shows already including "Privileged," "Wizards of Waverly Place," "How I Met Your Mother," and in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2.
2. In 2003, was part of the winning group on "American Juniors."
3. She has a cameo in Scream 4.
4. She was born Karen Lucille Hale.
5. She won the 2010 Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer TV Star: Female for her role as Aria on PLL.
6. She auditioned for Alice in Twilight, and later for Jane in The Twilight Saga: New Moon.
7. She is an avid animal lover
8. Her breakout role was on "Drake & Josh."
9. She auditioned for both Hanna and Aria on "Pretty Little Liars."
10. She could talk about online shopping all day, and her favorite e-stores are Etsy and FreePeople.com, while the high fashion designers she covets are Marc Jacobs, Dior and Chanel.
Lucy's issue is on newsstands now.