New Style Studio this week where I discuss using jeans and T-shirts to create the perfect look.
1. Biker Boots www.stevemadden.com
2. Burnout T-shirt www.fluxusbrand.com
3. Leather Fringe Scarf www.nicolinaroyale.com
4. Lace Cap www.jacquelinelamont.com
5. Stripe Cuff www.nicolinaroyale.com
6. Riveted Leather Knuckle Ring www.nicolinaroyale.com
7. Harley Zip Jeans www.terrancesullivan.com
Jeans & t-shirts are the perfect palette to create any look whether it be "Causal chic", "Girly" or "Downtown Hipster." The looked styled in this segment is a great example for that "Rocker Chic" look.
Use t-shirts with textures, jeans with different embellishments, such as zippers or be creative and customize your jeans with studs, paint or rhinestones.Jackets, cardigans or blazers are fantastic layering items to style that perfect look. Different types of shoes or boots are the important ingredient to top off your look, remember shoe make the outfit!
As always, accessories are the missing ingredient to add your personality to your look.
Would love to hear your styling questions or see photos of what you put together.
Fashion is a great for way to connect, so lets hear what you have to say.